AttenuatorsMercury Systems control components capabilities include custom control devices and multi-function assemblies; purpose built to suit your application needs. These may combine active and passive circuit elements, such as switch filters, switched attenuators, phase shift switches or complete front-ends. Some options available for many of our designs are listed below. Contact us for your specific application's requirements.
- RF Connectors: TNC, TYPE N, SC, SMA, PINS, TABS
- Logic alternatives: TTL, RS-422
- Logic connection: PINS, SMA, DEM, Custom multi-pin
- Position Indicating
- Transfer switches (DPDT)
- Switched attenuator
- On-board DC power conversion
- Absorptive (terminated, matched) switches
- TR switches (SPDT with one low power high isolation path)
5 Bit Digital Attenuator featuring a frequency range of 50 MHz to 3.0 GHz.